At first glance, the apartment may appear exclusively to be a 'romantic-getaway' or 'grown-ups' only kind of place. However we are finding that many of our guests come with young children because a private apartment is far more child friendly than a hotel.
The one drawback is the small bathroom, but if you can live with this, you will find that the Eiffel Bartholdi Holiday Apartment is a great place to spend your holiday with your children.
- All things considered, the apartment is fairly toddler proof. We don't have lots of fragile ornaments placed delicately on small tables.
- There are two fold out sofa beds in the living room and we can provide a cot for very young children.
- We can provide a baby chair and lend you a baby stroller.
- Smaller children can enjoy their meals at the coffee table.
- The neighbourhood is very safe.
- There are plenty of parks nearby.
- In the Champ de Mars, there are donkey rides and merry go rounds.
- There are plenty of things for children to do in Paris